搜尋此網誌

2010年1月10日星期日

UFO跟住飛機

UFO跟住飛機 Jan2010麻省(附照片)
UFO following planes Jan2010 Massachusetts (photos)
Topic started on 8-1-2010 @ 06:56 PM by Elieser
Hudson, Massachusetts, USA.
January 7th 2010
11:15 est
Temperature was on the high 20s to low 30s.

溫度高空是20s至低空30s。
The only noise heard was that of the planes.
唯一聽到的噪音是那飛機們的。
This first photo was about 10 seconds after we saw a bright light 1\4 the size of the sun and about 1\4 the brightness of the sun. It was glowing a white light 3 times bigger than the light at the moment of the photo. It was in the middle of the 2 planes in the photo without moving for a few seconds.
第一張照片是拍於約10秒後,當我們看見明亮的燈光,1 \ 4大小的太陽和約1 \ 4太陽的亮度,發出白光3倍大於那刻照片的光。它是在照片中2架飛機的中間,不動了幾秒鐘。

Please take note that there is nothing under plane # 2 on photo 1c

請注意,照片上沒有任何東西在#2集飛機下

According to my wife, the UFO flew from the middle of the planes to the bottom of plane #2 in about 2 seconds. I did not see this, I only saw it dissapear, that is why I kept taking photos of the same area and only after looking at the photos at home is when I noticed it under plane #2
Once again, it dissapears and goes under plane #1, I kept taking photos of plane #2 (I should listen to my wife) 再次,它在#1飛機下消失,我一直在為#2飛機拍照(我應聽我妻子的話)
It appears once more under plane #2, light glows brighter.
它再次出現在2號飛機下,光發得更光亮。





I don't know if the light under it is the UFO or some of those hairs from the wires.
PHOTO6A

The UFO appeared by the tree line with no lights and hovered there for about 5 seconds then it went straight up passing plane #2 in about 5 seconds.
PHOTO7A
I was not paying much attention at what was going on, I was just paying attention at the location and making sure that the photos didnt come out blurry or shaking. My wife says that one of the lights was going around the object.
The UFO takes around 2 seconds to move from location to location and that it does not dissapear, it just moves too fast.

飛碟需時約2秒移動地點之間,它沒消失但只是動作太快了。

If you have questions or want the original photos to enhance them or inspect them, let me know. The photos are 12.3 mega pixels each.

PS: If someone that is with you tells you something even if you think that it is not possible, take in to consideration what they say. If you don't then they will nag about it every time the subject is brought up.

沒有留言: