2018年12月3日星期一

世界大不同 - 來自澳洲的見解

今世之子的世界    The son of the World

世界大不同 - 來自澳洲的見解
Opinions from the Web, From Australia . . .
(翻譯: Autumnson Blog)

8:00 am: 我做了一個雪人。
I made a snowman.

8:10 -
一位女權主義份子經過並且問我為何不做一個雪女人。
A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 -
故此我做了一個雪女人。
So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 -
我的女權主義份子鄰居埋怨雪女人的性感胸部,說它物化了四處的雪女人。
My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 -
在附近居住的基伴侶發他們的孩子脾氣,並且抱怨它可要是兩個雪男人取而代之。
The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 -
那變性男性..女性..人問為何我不是只做一個可拆開部位的雪人。
The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 -
巷子盡頭的素食主義者不滿胡蘿蔔做的鼻子,因為蔬菜是食物而不是用來裝飾雪人的。
The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 -
我被稱為種族主義皆因雪人伴侶是白色的。
I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:31 -
馬路對面的那位穆斯林紳士要求雪女人穿上罩袍。
The Muslim gent across the road demanded the snow woman wear a burqa.

8:40 -
警方到達說有人被冒犯了。
The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 -
那女權主義鄰居再次抱怨,雪女人的掃帚定要被移除,因為它描繪女性在家中的角色。
The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 -
評議會平等主任抵達並以驅逐來威脅我。
The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 -
來自ABC的電視新聞工作人員出現, 我被問到是否知道雪男人和雪女人之間的不同? 我以回答“雪球”而我現在被稱為性別歧視者。
TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 -
我上了新聞成為一名涉嫌恐怖份子,種族主義者和恐同敏感罪犯,在惡劣天氣期間一心想要惹事生非。
I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 -
我被查問是否有任何共犯,我的孩子被社會服務取去。
I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 -
一切事情都被冒犯到的極左抗議者為我走上街頭要求作出逮捕。
Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.


道德Moral:
這故事沒有道德觀,由於凡事都愛抗議,我們全都已變成這樣。
There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become all because of snowflakes.


http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/opinion-editorial/opinions-from-the-web/3527-from-australia



沒有留言:

發佈留言