2021年8月24日星期二

來自林伍德 - 關於“疫苗”

  From Lin Wood

來自林伍德


Okay, okay, okay.

得啦、得啦、得啦

Not by demand but an encore message on the “vaccines” anyway!

不是徇眾要求但無論如何是關於“疫苗”的再一次訊息!


Why did the enemy censor last year and this year information about the many effective treatments for Covid, such as hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin?

為什麼敵人去年和今年審查有關冠狀病毒的許多有效治療方法的資料,例如羥氯喹和伊維菌素?


Why did the enemy censor all of the Internet articles pre-2020 which said masks do not work?
為什麼敵人曾審查 2020 年之前所有說口罩無效的互聯網文章?


Why does the enemy not reveal the growing body of evidence that masks, the “vaccines,” and Remdesivir are harmful to you?

為什麼敵人不揭露越來越具體的證據表明口罩、“疫苗”和瑞德西韋都對你有害?


Why the all-out push for mandatory masks and jabs?

為什麼要全力推動強制性口罩和刺戳?


Why the unbelievably SHORT record time for the FDA to fully approve the “vaccines?”

為什麼 FDA 在令人難以置信的記錄時間全面批准“疫苗”?


The enemy does not want you to be informed. If you know there are other treatments, you will not voluntarily take the “vaccines.”

敵人不想你們知情如果你們知道還有其它的治療方法,你們就不會自願接種“疫苗”


If you know masks are harmful, you will not voluntarily wear them.

如果你們知道口罩有害,你們就不會自願戴著它們


If you know the “vaccines” are harming you and others, you will not voluntarily take them.

如果你們知道“疫苗”正在傷害你們和其他人,你們就不會自願接種它們

The enemy is in a state of panic because despite its best efforts to suppress and hide the TRUTH, We The People are becoming informed. Communism requires an uninformed population in order to control the masses.

敵人處於恐慌狀態,因為儘管他們盡最大努力壓制和隱藏《真相》,但《我們人民》正在變得知情。共產主義要有不知情的人口以圖控制群眾。


So they are in a hurry to MANDATE the masks and “vaccines.”

所以他們急於強制使用口罩和“疫苗”


We got played last year with the plandemic.

去年我們受到計劃大流行的玩弄


Don’t let the enemy play us again.

不要讓敵人再次耍弄我們


“Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.”

“愚弄我一次,是你可恥; 愚弄我兩次,則是我的恥辱。”







沒有留言:

發佈留言