搜尋此網誌

2018年6月13日星期三

從新紀元博客撞邪往經歷耶穌的拯救

從新紀元博客撞邪往經歷耶穌的拯救
I used to be a full-time New Age blogger and founder of a website that amassed over 100 million views in a year and a half. The website taught reincarnation, pantheism, ancient astronaut theory, mysticism, and different theories of consciousness. Making well into a 6 figure income a year in ad revenue, I thought I was being blessed by God by helping wake people up to a higher level of consciousness.
Jesus revealed Himself to me, overwhelmed me with His presence, showed me He was exactly who He claimed to me in the Bible, and saved me from the brokenness and deception I was trapped in. This is my testimony of coming out of the New Age movement to Christ.

https://www.facebook.com/ReasonsforJesus/videos/931122487027983/UzpfSTEwMDAxODU5NDkwODU4MToyMDE3OTMyOTA0NTA1MDA/

沒有留言: