搜尋此網誌

2018年10月30日星期二

沃爾馬流感注射2018注射後的可能結果...

沃爾馬流感注射2018注射後的可能結果...
Flu Shot 2018

I did everything right today went and got my flu shot & pneumonia shot.today @ Walmart.com

Shortly after the injection the site began to hurt and swelling began.

By the third day the pain was too intense, so off to the Dr I went.

Following my visit with my primary care physician I was immediately put on anabiotic‘s.  A few days later the injection site started to omit fluid..  I was back at my primary care physician. This time I was given 2 different antibiotics.

I attempted to follow up with the pharmacist @ Walmart he laughed it off and said “ I have never seen that before, yeah it looks bad”

I am not saying to not get your flu shot maybe it would have been better if I had gone to the my primary care physician and not
Walmart!!!!

Second image is 10 days later.
Please pass this along.

Third picture is day 11.

This should not be an acceptable experience from a Walmart flu shot.

#PainFromAFluShot
#FluShotSwelling
#FlushotfromWalmartBad
#TheModestoBee
#Fox40News
#ABC7News
#KCRAChannel3News
#CentralValleyNews
#KTXL
#KMAXTV
#KSBW
#KTLA
#CDC


https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213655609168000&id=1337380496


沒有留言: