搜尋此網誌

2011年8月29日星期一

光明會戀童 - 受害者的回憶錄

光明會戀童 - 受害者的回憶錄
Illuminati Pedophilia - A Victim's Memoir
August 26, 2011
by Carolyn Hamlett
(henrymakow.com)
Translation by Autumnson Blog

政府心靈控制 - 來自一位內幕人仕 - 第1部分
Government Mind Control - from an insider - Part 1

"What I remember most about this possible underground facility is seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age."
“我最記得的是關於在這個可能是地下的設施,看到在籠子裡的孩子們...像動物般飼養,他們大多是我的年紀的。"
They threatened "to tell my mother and grandmother that I was a bad little girl doing dirty naughty things...There were dirty sexual things going on there with grown men and children, things that my mother would surely disapprove of and punish me for."
他們威脅要“告訴我母親和祖母,我是一個做骯髒頑皮事情的小壞女孩...那裡的成年男子和兒童有骯髒的性事情發生,我媽一定不會同意和為此懲罰我。

Carolyn Hamlett today
今天的卡羅琳孔文

I remember often being abducted from my home in the middle of the night by the same 2 men. They drugged me and took me some place and returned me just before dawn.
我記得經常在半夜從我家被同樣的兩人綁架,他們用藥迷我和我帶我去某地方,及在黎明前回來。
I never remembered where I was taken and for what reason...until about 2009, when memories began to surface. In some of these memories, I was as young as 4-years-old.
我永遠記不起我被帶往那裡和為什麼...直到大約2009年當記憶開始浮現。在其中的一些回憶,我是年僅4歲。

Some of those memories were of an underground facility. I suspect it was somewhere at Mac Dill Air Force Base in Tampa, which was close to where I lived.
那些記憶其中有些是一處地下設施,我懷疑它是在坦帕Mac迪爾空軍基地的某處,那裡是在我的住處附近。
What I remember most about this possible underground facility is seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age.
我最記得的是關於在這個可能是地下的設施,看到在籠子裡的孩子們...像動物般飼養,他們大多是我的年紀的

There were a lot of blonde-haired blue-eyed children. Some, like me, didn't live there, but I think some were kept prisoners like animals.
有很多金髮藍眼睛的小孩,有些人像我不是住在那裡,但我認為有些人像動物般被囚。


I feared I would become one of them. I was told that if I didn't cooperate....I would.


我懼怕我會成為其中一員,我被告知如果我不合作....我就會。

I think I feel guilty that I never told anyone about the children....but now...in my adult mind I know that I was incapable of telling anyone about the children...especially if I couldn't even remember the details of what was being done to me.
我想我感到內疚,因我從未告訴過任何人關於該些兒童....但現在...在我成年人的心靈中我知道,我是不能告訴任何人關於該些兒童...尤其是我甚至不能記起對我做過什麼的細節。


I remember being told that if I talked...they would kill my mother and my brothers.
我記得被告知,如果我講... 他們會殺死我的母親和我的兄弟。
Carolyn Hamlett, age 4
四歲的卡羅琳孔文

I was also told that my mother and the other adults in my family would never believe me even if I did tell them. Several times I did try to tell my mother, but to my horror, my abusers were right, there was no help for me. My mother reacted exactly as I was told she would. She told me that I was imagining it all and to forget it.

Sometimes the people told me that if I didn't comply, they would tell my mother and grandmother that I was a bad little girl doing dirty naughty things. For some reason...that threat seemed to have the most power over me....Probably because there were dirty sexual things going on there with grown men and children, things that my mother would surely disapprove of and punish me for.


上了一課


A LESSON

The underground facility was a busy place at night with lots of different activities going on. There was a large open area with a low ceiling. It was large enough that small groups could meet in there without disturbing one another. There were some smaller rooms off that main area. It was in one of these rooms that I remember having a "lesson". 




I was seated in a chair. My instructor sat facing me and slightly to my right. She was familiar to me, though I didn't know her outside of the facility. She was young and pretty, probably high school age. Her dark brown hair and perfectly trimmed bangs framed her face well. Her eyes, a beautiful shade of blue, were further accented by the matching powder blue cashmere sweater and skirt she was wearing. I felt comfortable with her and wanted to please her. I desired her positive attention and affirmation.

From the right side of the room entered a tall, thin balding older man in a gray suit. His loosened dark tie hung haphazardly around his neck and was cocked toward his right shoulder. His disheveled white shirt was unbuttoned at the collar. He looked like he should smell bad, but he didn't.
Carolyn, age 6
六歲的卡羅琳

The man looked at me and smiled, then motioned for me to come over to him and sit on his lap. I didn't know this man and didn't want to go to him. I looked to my instructor. Yes, she wanted me to go to the man. I felt obliged to obey. I got up out of my chair and walked the few steps to the man and reluctantly climbed onto his lap. I was everything but relaxed. The man wanted me to be affectionate...to "give him some sugar". I didn't like him and I didn't like him touching me.

I could tell that both the man and my instructor were becoming very displeased. Apparently they considered my coldness as inappropriate behavior. Their displeasure felt like rejection, like I was bad, that there was something wrong with me for not wanting to be close to that man, yet something about it didn't feel right at all.

My instructor called another little girl over. She appeared to be about my age, maybe slightly older. She was wearing a little blue dress. Her golden blonde hair was braided into two "pig tails" that hung one on each side of her head, touching her chest just below her shoulders. Her full skirt, fluffed up by petticoats swayed as she walked, giving her the appearance of little girl innocence with feminine allure. She was there to demonstrate how it's done, how I was supposed to behave.

She gladly hopped up onto the man's lap eager to show me how much more advanced she was. She became the aggressor while the man sat back to enjoy. First it was kissing on the lips. Then more passionate kissing. I had never seen anything like that even with adults. All the while I watched, my instructor kept telling me that what I was watching was good and normal behavior between grown men and little girls like myself. It still didn't seem right to me.

成年人-兒童性愛“正常”
ADULT-CHILD SEX "NORMAL"

One more child was brought in to show me "how normal" it was for children to do sexual things with grown men. This child was a dark haired little boy wearing a white oxford shirt, partially tucked into his navy blue pants. He looked much like the boys I knew who went to Catholic schools. He was scared.

Reluctantly, he boarded the man's lap, as the little girl slid off to receive her praises for a job well done.

He too kissed the man as the little girl had done. The man encouraged the little boy to kiss him more. As they kissed and fondled each other, my instructor was liberal with her praise for the boy. She kept telling me how nice and good that sort of behavior was and how pleased she was with him.

Next, my instructor sat me down in front of a cabinet. She brought out some dolls like the ones children use in miniature play houses and placed the dolls on the top of the cabinet.

She proceeded to show me first with dolls, what I would observe next with adults and children. I remember feeling horrified and sick to my stomach at what she did with the dolls.

It was men dolls with little boy dolls first, and then she progressed to show me even worse things. I couldn't imagine real people doing those things with each other. It didn't seem right. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to look. The more upset I got, the angrier my instructor became with me.

She seemed pressured to make me understand before the night was through...and the night was almost through.

I sensed that I was failing. I sensed that my failure was her failure in the eyes of her superiors.

Yet, no matter how hard she worked to convince me that what she was demonstrating was normal, I would not believe it. That night's lesson ended with her purposely making that message even more conflicting in my mind and hard to process.

She gave me the conflicting messages that sodomy was normal and desired behavior, yet was used as punishment for those who do not comply to the rules. Children were brutally sodomized as punishment. 



Maybe I actually saw it done with men and boys that night. Maybe it is still too frightening to fully recall. I do have the remembrance of seeing the dolls, yet this memory of the dolls is superimposed over what I think was real...seeing little boys punished this way. I can hear their screams.

http://www.henrymakow.com/the_making_of_an_illuminati_sl.html

Corey Feldman 大爆荷里活的最大問題:戀童癖

五角大樓無視員工兒童色情

另一宗戀童癖醜聞搖動梵蒂岡梵蒂岡否認教宗包庇

猶太人的殺人祭神:猶太女人稱她親眼看到嬰兒獻祭

一週光明會象徵性相片(08/30/11)

光明會策劃“性權利”給兒童

沒有留言: