搜尋此網誌

2020年3月28日星期六

我的美國共和黨中堅愛國者朋友開始灰心了😞

我的美國共和黨中堅愛國者朋友開始灰心了😞

Well, they did it. They successfully crashed the economy ahead of the 2020 elections and with your help. All in the name of public safety and creating safe spots. If we can't mitigate the spread of a virus that has a mortality rate hovering around only 1% or perhaps even less, without creating record levels of unemployment, putting 20% of the population out of work and or losing work, then we deserve the economic fall out and consequences. If this keeps up I'm completely retiring from politics and saying, well we had a good run. I tried my best to get the knowledge I believe I possessed out to the public. But I failed. Now I will just focus on finding a good political atheist chick and settling down and sailing off into the sunset. I bid you all farewell.


https://www.facebook.com/100004816627395/posts/1314386298731912/






沒有留言: