搜尋此網誌

2018年7月13日星期五

從委內瑞拉出走避難

從委內瑞拉出走避難
Bugging out from Venezula
July 13, 2018
My wife´s extended family is leaving from the Andinean States. They are selling everything and leaving with what they can carry with them.

Migration Stories

Plenty of young migrants have not come back. Some of them have commited suicide, like this young boy that decided to kill himself, leaving his sister to keep walking alone..
We can learn a lot from these experiences. I have been collecting some of these stories. In a couple of years of seeing people migrating, I only heard about one family leaving by car, and they are almost heroes: their SSNN profiles have lots of followers. For me, the best way to bug out is by motorcycle, provided that I am on my own, without small kids. A small 3-persons group is the only fellows I have seen doing this. Hope to find them on the road soon, they have been on the road for some days as I type this. Here is an article about these people.
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/bugging-out-venezuela/

沒有留言: