搜尋此網誌

2018年7月19日星期四

索羅斯: 奧巴馬是'我最大的失望'

索羅斯: 奧巴馬是'我最大的失望'

GEORGE SOROS: OBAMA WAS ‘MY GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT’


JULY 18, 2018
Former President Barack Obama didn’t just disillusion millions of American voters during his presidency, but also far-left billionaire globalist George Soros.
Soros, a megadonor and early supporter of Obama’s 2008 campaign, told the New York Times in a Tuesday interviewthat he felt professionally neglected by the former president during his two terms in office.
Obama was “actually my greatest disappointment,” Soros said. “He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes.”
Then “he closed the door on me,” Soros added.

https://www.infowars.com/george-soros-obama-was-my-greatest-disappointment/

沒有留言: