搜尋此網誌

2020年7月7日星期二

金星 Pew! Pew! 激光不是無窮無盡的

金星 Pew! Pew!
激光不是無窮無盡的

Did anyone else see Venus this morning...?

Does anyone else notice (or think it's weird/funny) how in my "reality" laser beams don't actually go on forever, shooting way off into space as far as the eye can see... Weird hey?

In my reality this 7 watt laser technically speaking should almost be visible from the moon 😂... Yet in all of my pics and videos (from multiple cameras) the beam always appears to only go a few hundred feet and it stops... In both still photos and video. It freaks me out like on a Mandela Effect kinda level. Seriously seems like my reality is (almost literally) shrinking. Even lasers can't escape from my Matrix.

But Venus was pretty. 🖤 Pew pew!



https://www.facebook.com/508906801/posts/10158730717186802/





沒有留言: