搜尋此網誌

2011年11月20日星期日

Celente : 現在提取你所有在銀行的錢

杰拉爾德 Celente - 現在提取你所有在銀行的錢
Gerald Celente - Get All Your Money Out Of The Banks Now
2011年11月19日 下午 01:07:26
Translation by Autumnson Blog

Gerald Celente - Goldseek Radio - 16 Nov 2011
杰拉爾德 Celente - Goldseek電台 - 2011年11月16日
2011-11-18

Gerald Celente - Goldsek Radio - 16 Nov 2011 : they are going to keep interest rates to zero until 2012 - 2013 , and what does that mean ? it means if you have money in the bank you are wasting your time by keeping it in there cause you are not getting anything in return , you used to keep up with inflation , not anymore , they need to keep interest rates to zero so the Ponzi scheme could keep going , I am in Gold and Silver and mostly Gold and that's where I'll stay ....
杰拉爾德 Celente - Goldsek電台 - 2011年11月16日:他們將維持利率在零直到2012年 - 2013年,而那是什麼意思呢?這意味著如果你有錢在銀行裡你在浪費你的時間,因為保持放錢在那裡你不會得到任何回報,你一向跟得上通貨膨脹但不再了,他們需要將利率維持在零,以使龐氏計劃能夠繼續下去,我放在黃金和白銀而主要是黃金,那是我會留的地方...

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1399/375/Gerald_Celente_-_Get_All_Your_Money_Out_Of_The_Banks_Now.html

Gerald Celente - The United States is a Ponzi Scheme (May 12, 2011)
杰拉爾德 Celente - 美國是一個龐氏計劃(2011年5月12日)
2011-06-03


杰拉爾德 Celente:MF Global...黃金 ETF GLD 及匯豐銀行如何?
Gerald Celente: MF Global…What about Gold ETF GLD & HSBC?
November 17, 2011
Translation by Autumnson Blog

Gerald Celente, Founder of Trends Research and the man many consider to be the top trends forecaster in the world, had some of his money in MF Global when the firm imploded. He is, understandably, not happy about it. KWN readers may not realize this but Celente would use a futures account to take physical delivery of gold and he was about to take delivery of gold on December contracts, “One of my methods of buying (gold) is to buy futures contracts. I buy futures, build up enough money in the account and then take delivery on the gold. I had enough money in my accounts to take delivery in December, which is what I kept telling the broker over and over, that I was taking delivery in December.”
趨勢研究的創始人杰拉爾德 Celente,許多人認為他是世界上的頂級趨勢預報員,當MF Global內爆時他有將一些錢放在那裡。可以理解的是,他並不感到高興。 KWN讀者可能未有意識到這一點,但Celente會使用一個期貨賬戶來提取實金交收,和他差不多要交收12月合約的黃金,“我的其中一種買(金)方法是購買期貨合約。我買期貨,在户口集結足夠的錢,及然後提取交金。在我的帳戶我已有足夠的錢作十二月的交收,那是我不停地一遍又一遍告訴經紀,我是會在12月份交收。“
Gerald Celente continues:
杰拉爾德 Celente繼續:

“And I get this call that I have a margin call and I said, ‘What, are you out of your mind? I have enough money to take possession.’ (A voice on the other end of the line said) ‘Well you don’t anymore, they’ve decided to put the money with a Trustee.’ They closed out a couple of my positions because I refused to send more money.
“我收到這來電我有補倉通知,而我說,”什麼,你失魂了麽?我有足夠的資金來佔有。“(一把聲音在線的另一端說)”嗯你不再有了,他們已經決定將錢交與受託人。“他們平掉了我的兩三個倉因為我拒絕送出更多的錢。
I heard this guy, this Terrance Duffy and I went back and looked him up. He was saying, ‘In the history of the CME, going back to the days of the Depression, nobody ever lost a penny.‘ Well I have and so have a lot of other people. And he also said, ‘We are the guarantors.’ Well where are you now bigmouth Duffy?....

“Where’s my money now Terry Boy? How about guaranteeing me my money? How come nobody is putting these people on perp walks? You have to be a fool to have your money in there now. I’ll never do it again. This whole thing is a cooked game, Eric.”

When asked what lessons he took away from this experience, Celente responded, “What I’ve been warning everybody about, and I’ve been playing it safe, I had a contract to take delivery (of gold). You can’t trust anybody and the entire system is collapsing. What’s the takeaway from this? It’s to make sure you have every penny in your pocket.”

Celente then brought up the gold ETF, “You have ETF’s, ‘Oh, there’s a little error over here. We don’t have your money. We don’t have your positions.’ I went to a meeting and the speaker said, (the gold) in the ETF GLD is supposed to be held by HSBC in different vaults. HSBC this guy said is the biggest shorter of gold. Well you figure it out, there the ones that are holding it and they are shorting it.”

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/11/17_Gerald_Celente_-_MF_Global...What_about_Gold_ETF_GLD_%26_HSBC.html

為什麼美元和歐元的崩潰是有保證的

(英鏈) 瑞士信貸孤注一擲:預測歐元末日、銀行擠提

沒有留言: