搜尋此網誌

2018年7月17日星期二

荷里活就特普峰會稍稍輭化: '逮捕'這'叛逆的''尿片'

荷里活就特普峰會稍稍輭化: '逮捕'這'叛逆的''尿片'

Hollywood Melts over Trump-Putin Summit: ‘Arrest’ this ‘Treasonous’ ‘Urine Lapper’


16 Jul 2018

A throng of Hollywood celebrities erupted in disgust and rage on social media Monday in response to President Donald Trump’s meeting a joint presser with Russian president Vladimir Putin.


“Trump: ‘They (my intelligence officers) said, ‘I think it is Russia.’ I have President Putin (standing here). He just said it is not Russia. I will say this: I do not see any reason why it would be (Russia),” fumed Oscar-winner Michael Moore, adding, “Arrest Trump when Air Force One lands. I want to see him in chains.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/07/16/hollywood-melts-over-trump-putin-summit-arrest-this-treasonous-urine-lapper/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

沒有留言: