搜尋此網誌

2009年12月28日星期一

我的失敗嘗試去成為共濟會會員

我的失敗嘗試去成為共濟會會員
My Failed Attempt to Become a Freemason



Topic started on 13-11-2009 @ 04:38 AM by Davidius


DIGG ATS

for original
content
more info

It all started when I was driving around town with one of my friends. We are the type of guys that could care less about pop culture and discuss "important" subjects such as spirituality, conspiracies, secret societies, you know, the stuff ATS is usually associated with.

There was something about this car drive that was different, very different. We were discussing freemasonry and what our views were. I asked him, "So man, what do you think about them masons?" What he said next shook my world. "David, I am a mason."

This was very shocking to me because we have always spoken about the subject in a negative fashion. He would even contribute to the discussion by saying how the majority of the presidents are masons and how they are building a New World Order etc. etc.

We talked all afternoon that day on how he became a mason and how his father was a mason and why he wanted to join. He was telling me how we don't have a clue of what they do and it was only until you became one would you understand their true "secrets". It made sense, after-all, everything on the internet is just speculation. We can never know for sure until we actually become one.

I was intrigued and decided to become a mason myself. I looked up the contact details for the local lodge in town and met up with the secretary of the lodge at a nearby restaurant. We sat down and we discussed freemasonry and how its a brotherhood of people who just want to be better people and help out each other. He showed me his masonic ring, the masonic handshake and even told me a story on how General Santa Anna escaped death because he flashed a masonic hand sign to Sam Houston (Texas History).

I was given some handouts to fill out and was invited to eat dinner at their lodge. The next month, I entered a masonic lodge for the first time and met the other fellow masons. I talked to some of them and was very interested in all the artwork displayed on the walls. I didn't feel welcome however. The Worshipful Master didn't even speak to me. My friend told me that was how he felt the first time he came in so I did not worry about it.

I was invited to eat dinner with them 2 more times and was interviewed so that they could finalize my application. The next month, I got an email informing me I was a mason and that the initiation would be done soon. However, because I was only 18 and was going to leave for college, I had to find another lodge.

This is where it gets juicy. On my last invitation to eat dinner, I had a VERY strange vibe pulsating through all my body. It did not feel right. When it was time for the guests to leave (those interested in freemasonry) so that the real meeting would begin, I was not shown the way out like before, no one shook my hand except my friend and his dad. What his dad said was very interesting aswell. "Whatever you do in the outside world, do it with good heart." And that was that.

It was as if I was not welcome in their lodge. But according to masonic beliefs, anyone who is interested in becoming part of the brotherhood must be welcomed and treated with great respect, something that I did not feel.

So I went my way and decided to look for that lodge in my college town. I contacted the secretary by email and told him I was interested in becoming a mason. Now, instead of receiving a "We are glad to hear that! Blah Blah" I was questioned if I really wanted to become a mason. I insisted I did and gave him my contact details. I never heard from him again. Once again it was as if there was a force preventing me from becoming a mason.

I never again tried to become a member. A mason should be treated as a brother, even those who are interested. Something I certainly did not receive.

Perhaps there is something more to these masons than meets the eye.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread518995/pg1

共濟會揭露:共濟會員的秘密歷史

三隻小豬 - 光明會瘋子卡通:入會故事?

沒有留言: