搜尋此網誌

2009年12月30日星期三

飛機擴散豬流感?

飛機擴散豬流感?
Airplanes spreading Swine Flu?


Have any of you seen a massive increase in these airplanes in the sky making fake clouds? I have heard them and seen them spreading these long trails of fake clouds 24/7 throughout the past week. I just got a cold a few days ago. I think it's them guys. It's incredibly ridiculous that they are the ones making these long cloud trails. I dont' know what they are for but more people are getting sick with them here too.
你們有邊個見過這些在空中的飛機大量增加製做假雲?過去的成個星期我已聽到及看到他們在擴散這些長拖曳假雲24/7,我在幾日前剛傷風,我想就是那班人,這是難以置信地荒謬,他們就是那班人做出這些長拖曳雲,我不知道他們為乜咁做,但在這裡有更多人病了。

Response:

1.
Well, I live in Los Angeles (don't know what area you're in) and HECK YES I've been watching this. These are what many of us call "chemtrails, " I beleive. I look up and wonder. I just really wonder what it's about.
我住洛杉機,我已在實,我相信這些就是我們很多人叫"化學拖曳",我望高和奇怪究竟和甚麽有關。

2.
the "chemtrails" you see are most likely being sprayed in conjunction with HAARP.
那"化學拖曳"你見到,好可能被噴灑瘟是和HAARP有關。
"Unlike normal condensation trails, these trails do not dissipate after ten minutes or so. Instead, they expand outwards, remaining as huge cloud like projections, often the length of the sky, floating there for hours after their release. Some observers of this issue claim that these chemtrails can consist of laboratory created RNA, aluminum oxide, ethylene dibromide, barium, and other yucky things. Some chemtrails include polymer fibers. If so, they hold a plethora of risk for the humans below, including neurological disturbances, heart problems, breathing problems, etc.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread518801/pg1

沒有留言: