搜尋此網誌

2010年4月13日星期二

為什麼愚蠢在世界加快蔓延?

為什麼愚蠢在世界加快蔓延?
why is stupidity running rampant in the world?

Topic started on 9-4-2010 @ 11:03 AM by ashanu90

i really hope some of these are fake i really do here are some samples
我真的希望其中一些是假的,我真的希望,這裡是一些例子

In(tentional) Sickness And In Health
Paramedic Vancouver, BC, Canada
在(tentional)不適中和在健康中
加拿大BC省 溫哥華輔助
(We respond to an unconscious diabetic. While my partner is treating the patient, I am asking the wife some questions.)
(我們回應一個昏迷的糖尿病人,雖然我的拍檔在治療那病人,我在問他妻子一些問題。)

Me: “So is your husband on any medications?”
我:“那麼你的丈夫有服任何藥物?”
(She lists the medications her husband is on, including insulin.)
(她列出她丈夫服用的藥物,包括胰島素)。
Me: “And has he been compliant with those medications lately?”
我:“他近期有否埋怨那些藥物嗎?”
Wife: “Nope.”
妻子:“沒有。”
Me: “Do you know why not?”
我:“你知道為什麼沒有呢?”
Wife: “Well we had a big fight last week, so I hid all his meds. He hasn’t found them yet.”
妻子:“嗯,我們上星期有一場大交,所以我收埋他的所有藥物,他仍未有找到它們。“

Remote Possibilities Are A Waste Of Time
Tech Support PEI, Canada
遠程可能性是在浪費時間
技術支持 加拿大PEI

Customer: “My cable box is broken.”
顧客:“我的有線電視機頂盒壞了。”
Me: “What seems to be the issue?”
我:“會是什麼問題?”
Customer: “Roughly every 1 minute the channel goes up. I tried turning it off and on, I tried unplugging it, I made sure no one was sitting on the remote, nothing works, you guys gave me a broken box!”
顧客:“大約每1分鐘轉升一頻道,我試圖將它關完又開,我試過拔掉它,我確定沒有人坐在遙控器上,冇樣掂,你班友俾咗個爛盒我!“
Me: “What does it currently show on the front of the box sir?”
我:“目前盒前面展示什麼呢先生?”
Customer: “Channel 932.”
顧客:“ 932頻道。”
Me: “And what time is it sir?”
我:“現在是什麼時候,先生?”
Customer: “9:32. Oh.” *hangs up*
顧客:“9時32分,噢。“* 電話掛起 *

Playing The Blame (Video) Game
Video Game StoreVideo Game Store Sydney, Australia
玩鬧人(視頻)遊戲
澳洲悉尼遊戲商店StoreVideo 視頻遊戲
Customer: *walks up with an X-Box game* “Hi I’d like to purchase this.”
顧客:*帶 X盒遊戲走 *“嗨,我想要購買這。”

(Later in the afternoon, the same customer from that morning comes in.)
(下午稍後,那上午的同一顧客入來)

Customer: “You! You sold me a bad game! You’ve ruined my son’s birthday!”
顧客:“你們!你們賣給我一個壞遊戲!你們毀掉我兒子的生日!“
Me: “I’m sorry, ma’am. What’s the problem?”
我:“我對不起,夫人,是什麼問題?“
Customer: “My son asked for this game for his birthday! The machine said he can’t play it! What kind of cruel business do you run? Teasing small children!”
顧客:“我兒子為他的生日要求這個遊戲!機器說他不能玩它!你在營運什麼殘忍的業務?玩弄小童!“
(I look at the disc and it’s in brand new condition.)
(我看着光碟和它是在全新情况。)
Me: “That’s odd, ma’am. I’ll just test it on our machine quickly.”
我:“那奇怪,夫人,我會在我們的機器快快地測試它。“
(I go over to our display case wear our consoles are set up. I start to put the disc in the X-Box.)
(我行過去我們的遊戲機設立的展示櫃,我開始把光碟放入X - Box)。
Customer: “I’m sorry, do you have any idea what you’re doing?”
顧客:“我對不起,你知道你在做什麼嗎?”
Me: “Excuse me?”
我:“對不起講什麼?”
Customer: “You’re putting it in the wrong machine! It’s no wonder you sold me a faulty disc!”
顧客:“你在把它放在錯誤的機器!難怪你賣了有問題的光碟給我!“
Me: “What does his machine look like?”
我:“他的機器是什麼樣子?”
Customer: “That one there!” *points at Playstation 3* “Don’t you dare tell me it’s a faulty machine it plays the other discs fine!”
顧客:“那邊的一部!”*指住Playstation 3 *“你敢胆告訴我它是一部壞機,它在播放其它光碟冇問題!”
Me: “I’ll bet it does ma’am, because those are Playstation games. And this is an X-Box game.”
我:“我會打賭它冇問題,夫人,因為那些都是Playstation的遊戲。和這是一X - Box的遊戲。“
Customer: “We’ll, why didn’t you tell me that when I purchased it?”
顧客:“好吖,為什麼你們沒告訴我,當我購買它時?”
Me: “I didn’t know your son owned a Playstation.”
我:“我不知道你的兒子擁有一部Playstation。”
Customer: “Well, whose fault is that?!”
顧客:“嗯,那是誰的錯呢?!”


it is my theory that there is a stupidity inducing virus flying around or tv is dumbing us down on levels that we cant even begin to imagine
why are these things even happening? what can be done?
它是我的理論,有一種愚蠢誘發的病毒在四周飛舞,或電視正在將我們沉淪向下,到我們甚至不能開始想像的水平
為什麼這些事情都可發生?可以做什麼呢?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread559829/pg1

沒有留言: