2010年5月27日星期四

頂級建築公司:世貿中心毀滅於受控爆破拆除

頂級建築公司:世貿中心毀滅於受控爆破拆除
Top Construction Firm: WTC Destroyed By Controlled Demolition

Veteran Middle East correspondent Alan Hart: Largest engineering firm studied collapse of twin towers and said there was no doubt it was a controlled explosion
退役中東記者阿蘭哈特:最大的工程公司研究雙子塔倒塌,並表示毫無疑問的它是一受控爆炸
Paul Joseph Watson
Propaganda Matrix
Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Respected Middle East expert and former BBC presenter Alan Hart has broken his silence on 9/11, by revealing that the world's most prominent civil engineering company told him directly that the collapse of the twin towers was a controlled demolition.
受尊敬的中東問題專家和前英國廣播公司主持人艾倫赫德已打破他在9 / 11的沉默,揭示世界最突出的土木工程公司直接告訴他說,雙子塔的倒塌是一受控爆破拆除。
Speaking on the Kevin Barrett show yesterday, Hart said he thought the 9/11 attack probably started as a Muslim operation headed up by Osama Bin Laden but that the plot was subsequently hijacked and carried out by Mossad agents in collusion with elements of the CIA, adding that since its formation, Israel has penetrated every Arab government and terrorist organization.
赫德在昨天的凱文巴雷特的節目談到,他認為 9 / 11攻擊可能開始於一個由本拉登領導的穆斯林行動,但陰謀其後被騎劫和由摩薩德特工勾結中央情報局進行,並補充自它成立以來,以色列已滲透每一個阿拉伯政府和恐怖組織。
"My guess is that at an early point they said to the bad guys in the CIA - hey this operation's running what do we do, and the zionists and the neo-cons said let's use it," said Hart, making reference to how top neo-cons like Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and their fellow Project For a New American Century authors had called for a "catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor," the year before 9/11.
“我的猜測是,在早期時,他們告訴在中央情報局的壞傢伙,和猶太复國主義者及新保守主義者,說讓我們使用它,”哈特說,參考高層新保守主義者如拉姆斯菲爾德,沃爾福威茨和他們的同志給美國新世紀項目的作家,如何曾呼籲一“災難性與催化事件 -- 像一個新的珍珠港事件”在9/11的前一年。
"The twin towers were brought down by a controlled ground explosion, not the planes," said Hart, adding that this view was based on his close friendship with consultants who work with the world's leading civil engineering and construction firm.
“雙塔樓被受控制的地面爆炸摧毀,而不是飛機,”赫德說,補充這個看法是建基於他的親密友誼,與工作在世界領先的工程和建築公司的顧問。
Hart asked the company to study the collapse of the twin towers, after which they told him directly, "There's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the towers were brought down by a controlled ground explosion."

Hart then explained how the five dancing Israelis seen celebrating the attack on the World Trade Center in New Jersey as it unfolded, who turned out to be Mossad agents, proves at at a minimum Israel knew the attack was going to happen. Hart went further in speculating that the planes had been fitted with transponders and that the Israelis were guiding them in to the towers.

Host Barrett pointed out that to carry out the successful controlled demolition of three of the biggest buildings in history, the conspirators would have to ensure that they were hit, making the use of remote controlled airliners a distinct possibility. In addition, Barrett mentioned the fact that he had interviewed numerous pilots who dismissed the chances of accurately guiding a huge commercial airliner into a building while flying at sea level at around 600 miles per hour, especially considering the alleged 9/11 hijackers struggled to even fly basic Cessna light aircraft.

"Sounding a chilling note, Hart added that the U.S. is in grave danger of an Israeli-instigated false-flag nuclear attack, perhaps using an American nuclear weapon stolen from Minot Air Force Base during the "loose nukes" rogue operation of August, 2007. The motive would be to trigger a U.S. war with Iran, and perhaps to finish the ethnic cleansing of Palestine under cover of war--which Hart is convinced the Zionists are planning to do as soon as the opportunity presents itself," writes host Barratt.

Given his biography and standing, Hart's comments are not to be taken lightly. Hart is a former Middle East Chief Correspondent for ITN News and has also presented for BBC Panorama specializing in the Middle East. He was also a war reporter in Vietnam and the first journalist to reach Suez Canal with the Israeli army in 1967. Over the decades, Hart has developed close relationships with numerous high profile political figures, including the Shah of Iran, Yasser Arafat and Shimon Peres.

Hart has been a successful author for years and has no reason to fabricate the fact that a top construction firm told him point blank that the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition.

In forwarding this information, Hart joins legions of other credible experts who to some extent or other have all publicly challenged the official 9/11 story, with many outright stating that the attacks were an inside job, people like 20-year decorated CIA veteran Robert Baer, who told a radio host that "the evidence points at" 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job.

In addition, no less than 1198 architectural and engineering specialists have signed a petition demanding Congress re-open an official investigation into the 9/11 attack and the collapse of the twin towers.
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/may2010/052610_controlled_demolition.htm

(英鏈) 9/11熱劑證據糾纏美國騙子

沒有留言: