搜尋此網誌

2010年5月6日星期四

火星圖片:古代科技裝置

火星圖片:古代科技裝置
Mars pictures of ancient techno devices!

posted on 1-5-2010 @ 10:49 PM

As the title says. I've been holding on these pictures for more than one and a half year now, and feel ready to share with you.
They are blown ups of the picture from the following link.

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/press/spirit/20040318a/07-JG-01-pan-A074R1.jpg

The following pics have all aspects of technological débris, except for a few where it looks like life forms. I'll present to you 3 versions of almost each photos. One will be original, the other one, the shape is highlighted by "pen", and the last is the drawing alone of the shape. They look exotic and I hope it will make you "dream" as it did for me.
I'll begin by the "less" impressive ones or more subject to interpratation, and will finish with what I think is the best. Have fun!

The first one, I call The Worm.
第一個,我叫它做蟲。

The next one is Decorated ornament wall. On the standing piece, you can see what looks like part of a flower and evenly spaced dots just under it.
下一個是小飾物裝修牆,在站立的一塊,你可以看到那看似花朶一部分和均勻隔開的點剛在它下面。


Here is Chrome pipe and Sandy Star.
這是鉻管和桑迪星。


The next one is simple and elegant. I call it The Pad
下一個簡單又高雅,我叫它做墊


Now, the pieces of résistance, starting with the Engine.
現在,這些阻力的碎片,首先是發動機。


Exploded something. Like a broken container.
某些東西爆炸過,像一個破爛容器。


My two favs, Insectoid weapon...
我的兩個最愛,昆蟲武器...


..and Wheeled Bone-like structure.
...和輪式似骨的結構。


And, perhaps, a trace left by something alive that turned, underground, as in the Alternative 3 infamous Mars Landing...
而且也許,某些活東西留下一個痕跡,那轉,地下,如在臭名昭著的火星著陸第三選擇...
In context, you will not find the rover's wheels traces near the last one.
在文絡中,你將不會在最後一個附近找到火星車的車輪痕跡。
Let me know what you think, and there are still things to be found on the original pic!
讓我知道你想什麼,還有東西在原來的圖片會被找到!
Have fun! Salutations!
開心!敬禮!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread567090/pg1

火星賽多尼亞的異常影像

火星上發現不可思議的結構物? 2011年6月

沒有留言: